There are thousands of Police WordPress theme and plugins in the market, so it is very difficult to determine which one to trust. Lots of stories are heard about how time and money are wasted, and users get confused whom to trust and buy themes and plugins from. Here are few tested tips that would help you find trusted and reliable themes and plugins.
Always Choose Premium Themes
Premium themes are reliable for their code base and support; you can knock them anytime there’s a problem. They professionally make the designs, and there are more options to tailor how would you want your website to look when using the theme or the plugins. You would have heard this many time, ‘free things aren’t good’, these words also go for free themes and plugins. The free theme developers mostly develop it alone, whereas a premium developer has a team and they do invest a lot of time and effort to build a quality product. They will sort out your queries anytime you need them and clean out the bugs as fast as they can.
Trusted Third Party Theme Marketplace
You can find thousands of free themes in WordPress Theme Directory, but still, it is recommended you get your themes and plugins from a reputable third-party marketplace, WordPress themes from Switzerland and find premium themes for you.
It has fifty categories with thousands of trusted and tested WordPress themes. You can use the category as for the purpose you require the WordPress theme and then display the themes. From the displayed themes you can choose the ones which will support your needs.
Right Filter Should Be Applied
When look comes, most of the people forget other important things. They forget that if this is the first release, it would be full of bugs, or the developers are able or unable to provide decent support. When you go for a purchase, you should keep in mind the following things:
- The time the theme was created? If very new, you should ask for a discount.
- Date of the last update of the theme? Good theme, then it should be updated two to three times a year.
- Some download/users/sales? The more the number, the better the theme.
- Rating of the users? If the rating is good, then it must be a good theme, if the ratings are low, more investigations are needed to know the reason.
- Is the theme’s latest update show that it is compatible with latest WordPress version? If it is up-to-date, it is reliable.
- Active support forum present? If present then it’s good, if not present then wish the theme a goodbye.