Learn how to transfer from USB Flash to iPhone or iPad. If you are looking for an ideal solution to transfer files from USB to iPad or iPhone, this easy tutorial will guide you through. This is my tutorial to transfer files to iPad from USB stick. In today’s world of smartphones and all kinds of smart connected devices, it is a basic necessity to transfer files from USB to iPhone – it could be any file like photo or video. So, if you own an Apple device like iPad Air, you would want to know how to transfer files from USB to iPad Air or any Apple device that you have. You can find several methods on the internet for how to transfer photos from flash drive to iPhone, but the one explained here is a very straightforward and easy way for how to transfer videos from flash drive to iPhone.
Steps to Transfer from USB Flash to iPhone or iPad
- To transfer video from flash drive to iPad or iPhone, you will need i-USB-Storer.
- With this USB, iPhone data transfer becomes simpler. You can back up photos, contacts, videos, and more. You can transfer all kinds of data as per your needs.
- To start transferring data, you first need to install an app called i-USB-Storer. To install this app, scan the barcode printed on the back of the iPad flash drive package using the iPhone or iPad camera. Once it’s scanned, tap on the pop-up that appears. You will now be redirected to Apple’s App Store from where you can install the app.
- Open the installed app and connect your USB drive to the iPhone or iPad.
- To view the content on the flash drive, click on the External tab. The contents will be displayed.
- To select the data that you want to transfer, click on the respective folder and select ‘Edit’. Now you will get the option to select the data that you want to transfer. Select the photos or videos that you want to transfer.
- Once you have selected, tap on the ‘Export/Save’ option at the right bottom corner and then select the ‘Save’ option from the following screen.
- The selected pictures or videos will now be transferred to your iPhone or iPad.
It’s as simple as that!
Steps to Transfer from iPhone or iPad to USB Flash
If you want to know how to transfer photos from ipad to usb drive, all that you have to do now is:
- Select the photos or videos you want to transfer from your device’s camera roll
- Tap on ‘Export’ option
- You will get two options: local storage and external storage. Select ‘External Storage’.
- The selected photos or videos will now be transferred to the USB flash drive for iPhone.
That’s it! You now know how to transfer data from iPhone USB storage to the device and vice versa.