If you are wondering how to set iPhone ringtone without iTunes, here are some easy methods to do that:
- Download WinXMediaTrans software and install it on your computer. Disable the auto-syncing option with iTunes as it will reduce the data loss.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with the help of data cable.
- Select the Voice and Ringtone icon on the screen.
- Select the Add Ringtone option, which appears on the window.
- You will get the file window. Select the appropriate ringtone by importing.
- After obtaining the new ringtone, tap the Sync option.
- The newly added ringtone will be available on your iPhone.
You can also check whether the ringtone is added to your ringtone list or not. You can check it by following these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Sounds from the list.
- Tap the Ringtone option.
- You can find the newly added ringtone in the list.
- Download the songs using which you want to customize the ringtone for your contacts.
- Import the downloaded songs to the music library.
- If your phone does not contain Garageband app pre-installed, then you can download and install it through App store.
- Import the songs by selecting any of the instrument sections. Tap the View button and the Loop Browser button.
- Select the music frame and select the songs that you want to customize as a ringtone from any of the sections .If any of the songs are misrepresented, they cannot be added to Garageband.
- The songs added to GarageBand will have a short length. You can increase the length of the song by tapping + button.
- The editing section offers a feature to trim the songs. You can also loop the same song.
- The ringtone created will be saved as My Song, which you can rename later.
- You can share the ringtone by tapping the Share option.
You can follow the previous steps mentioned above to view the ringtone recently added to the list.
- Download 3uTools and connect your iPhone to it.
- Download the songs from 3uTools. Select the required song from the downloaded folder.
- After successfully importing the songs, you can select the song to add it as a ringtone.
The above mentioned methods are the best ways to set iPhone ringtone without using iTunes.